Steps to create a new domain in the weblogic server which is embedded in your jdeveloper (Windows).
Jdev version used : 126.96.36.199.0
1. Go to WL_HOME/common/bin folder (ex : D:\Oracle\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\common\bin)
2. Run config.cmd . Fusion Middleware configuration wizard opens automatically.
3. Select “create a new weblogic domain” option and click next.
4. Select “Generate a domain configured automatically to support following products” option.
5. Ensure Oracle JRF – 188.8.131.52 [oracle_common] option is selected if you have ADF application to be deployed. Otherwise your deployment will fail due to lack of some libraries.
6. Enter a name for your domain.
7. Give a admin username and password. You must use these credentials to login to admin console of this domain.
8. Select next –>next–> and Create.
9. Go and verify in the entered folder (ex : D:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains) whether a folder with the entered domain name is created or not.
10. If you want to delete a domain, you just have to delete this folder.
11. To start the weblogic server of this domain, go to domain home (ex : D:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\base_domain) and run startWebLogic.cmd